WARREN, MI – General Motors Corp. will unveil the Buick Centieme concept vehicle at the Detroit auto show next month, providing the first public peek at its forthcoming Lambda platform due in 2006. Buick Centieme concept vehicle provides glimpse at GM's Lambda platform. Another concept, called Chevy SS, also due to be unveiled in Detroit, lends credence to whispers that future rear-wheel-drive GM cars won’t be limited to luxury segments. Drawings of the Chevy SS and Buick ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.