Mark Hines, brand manager for the Buick Regal and Century, says both cars have a similar sales story so far this year. Retail deliveries are down 24% for each so far in the first quarter, as Buick sales overall have plunged 16.4%. There are two reasons for the large drops, Mr. Hines says: Buick has only carryover models for the first half of the year, and '00 sales got a boost from an owner loyalty incentive program that is not in effect in 2001. Despite lower sales, Buick is not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.