If General Motors Corp.’s Lambda program survives, it will spawn a minivan for Buick, Ward’s has learned. Codenamed GMT962, the Buick people mover would be built at GM’s Doraville, GA, assembly plant alongside the Chevy and Pontiac Lambda-based next-generation minivans, sources indicate. Ward’s is told the Lambda product pipeline also includes: the next-generation Buick Rendezvous; a Saturn SUV codenamed GMT966 and a Saturn sport/utility truck, with both Saturns scheduled to be made at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.