MIAMI – Count South Florida resident Jennifer Billings among the influential young hipsters Buick recently has won over – almost. “Buick is reinventing itself and their cars are really nice,” the 29-year-old Mazda owner tells Ward’s during a consumer event here hosted by Buick and aimed at changing its image. But, Billings admits over the party’s thumping club music, her impression of the 103-year-old General Motors Co. brand remains tainted by the ’87 Century sedan she reluctantly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.