Still working to revitalize Oldsmobile, General Motors Corp. could soon find itself with a second struggling division if Buick sales continue their downward slide. April sales data (see insert) shows Buick deliveries declining 26.6%. It was the second consecutive month every Buick product posted a double-digit sales decline vs. year-ago, a drop that has division officials considering new promotional activities for this month to move the metal. Four months into 2000, Buick deliveries are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.