Moto-Pfohe GmbH, the Bulgarian importer of Ford Motor Co. vehicles – including Ford brand cars and trucks and Volvo and Jaguar luxury brand vehicles – starts importing Land Rover SUVs this month. It takes over importing duties from Daru Car, which already has lost business from BMW AG in 2004. (See related story: BMW to Open Import Subsidiary in Hungary) Some 28 Land Rovers were sold in Bulgaria. Moto-Pfohe sold 709 Ford cars and commercial vehicles, as well as 93 Volvos and four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.