Despite a plunging U.S. new-vehicle market, Phil Martens, newly appointed president and CEO of the future Arvin Innovation Inc., is optimistic in his outlook for the domestic auto industry. “To be honest with you, we think (General Motors Corp.) will find its way back,” Martens tells Ward’s today during a phone interview, citing promising new product from the No.1 U.S. auto maker as proof. Martens, currently senior vice president and president-Light Vehicle Systems for ArvinMeritor LLC, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.