SHANGHAI – Posh. That best describes Cadillac’s first showroom in China located here in a former bank building. Black marble floors. Cherry wood walls and pillars. Lots of brushed stainless steel furnishings. And an inviting entrance with tall windows and a large “Cadillac” sign and crest above. Unlike most U.S. dealerships, this new Cadillac store sits amid a busy shopping area in the city’s center, connected on both sides to other businesses. Service, parts and used-car operations are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.