Looking to increase its share of the entry-level luxury segment, Mercedes-Benz USA Inc. is introducing the new C-Class sports coupe and station wagon to the U.S. market. The C230 sports coupe, on sale this summer, will be the luxury brand's least expensive vehicle priced significantly below $30,000. The automaker expects to sell about 15,000 coupes a year. The vehicle is equipped with a 190-hp 2.3L supercharged I-4 and standard 6-speed manual. A 5-speed automatic is optional. The C230 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.