MILFORD, MI – In about the same amount of time it takes to read this sentence, the new ’05 Chevy Corvette could have accelerated from 0-60 mph (97 km/h). Four seconds. Corvette’s exterior design mixes retro and modern themes. The experience is pretty mind-blowing. And that is probably all that needs to be said about the Corvette. The greatest American sports car is even greater with the introduction of the sixth-generation Corvette. The ride and handling upgrades offered by the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.