While it may be late to the luxury cross/utility vehicle market, Cadillac claims it’s putting a different twist on one of the auto industry’s hottest sectors with its all-new SRX unveiled at the North American International Auto Show. SRX gives Cadillac entry in hot luxury cross/utility segment. The belated arrival very well may be worth the wait. Judging by the reception it has received from the media during pre-auto-show previews, SRX’s mix of performance (up to 315 hp) and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.