What goes up must come down, right? That’s not necessarily the case at Cadillac, where the luxury car division is seriously thinking about moving further upscale but may choose not to break through the price barrier at the low end of the market. Insiders say Cadillac has the green light for a V-12-powered super coupe based on the Cien concept car (above). “There have been discussions,” says Cadillac Marketing General Manager Mark LaNeve of the possibility of launching an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.