The last Cadillac Eldorado rolled off the assembly line April 22 at General Motors Corp.’s Lansing, MI, Craft Centre facility. The model, an ’02 Collector Series Eldorado, will be donated to the Cadillac Museum in honor of Don Massey, a well-known Michigan Cadillac dealer. The limited edition collector series models, of which only 1,596 were built, are available in Alpine White and Aztec Red, two of Eldorado’s original colors. The first Eldorado was produced in 1953 and featured the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.