DETROIT – General Motors Corp. doesn’t seem to have any problems selling Cadillacs to celebrities, but the auto maker will give away an Escalade EXT to the Super Bowl’s Most Valuable Player. It’s part of an ambitious new advertising campaign called “Break Through” that Cadillac is launching next month. The promotion also features the first commercial use of Led Zeppelin music as well as marketing spots during the Winter Olympics, Academy Awards, Wimbledon and the Ryder Cup. Cadillac ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.