DETROIT – Movies that win “People’s Choice” awards often don’t do well at Oscar time, but they usually score at the box office. The same can be said for this year’s controversial winners of the Auto Interiors Show Car and Truck Interior of the Year Awards, the Cadillac CTS and Hummer H2. Announced May 13 here at Cobo Center, both have been criticized in the automotive press for having interiors that look a little chintzy, even though the car-buying public doesn’t seem to mind: The CTS is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.