SAN DIEGO – General Motors Corp.’s Cadillac luxury division will continue to be represented by boldly designed, performance luxury vehicles as it moves ahead with the second phase of its Art & Science-theme product onslaught. Launched in 2001 with the introduction of the second-generation Escalade SUV, the turnaround effort, labeled Renaissance, was aimed at regaining the luxury image and prestige of the Cadillac brand. Its apparent success is seen in the 37% sales increase over the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.