DETROIT – General Motors Corp. has tested a Cadillac CTS wagon with consumer focus groups and could add the model to the CTS lineup around 2006-2007, company executives tell Ward’s. “We could do it, but not right now,” says CTS Marketing Director Jay Spenchian. “We’d have to wait until the next-generation CTS.” GM is considering adding a wagon to the CTS lineup. Considering the roaring public approval of CTS and the emergence of cross/utility vehicles, the CTS wagon prototype ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.