Cadillac Div. will make another export push with its Seville, when the next-generation car bows in the '04 model year, Seville Brand Manager Steve Rosenblum tells Ward's. Despite being committed to establishing itself as a global brand, Cadillac Seville exports have stalled at about 5,000 units annually. Mr. Rosenblum says Cadillac needs to develop a dealer network that can accomplish growth. “We are looking at new distributors,” he says. “We're also looking at what role Saab will play ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.