YOUNTVILLE, CA – As Cadillac moves forward with aggressive styling with sportier driving dynamics, it may look to the past for a marketing vehicle to ignite customer excitement, says a senior brand executive. General Motors Co.’s luxury marque is exploring store-level “product premieres” to introduce its new models, Marketing Manager Don Butler says, recalling simpler times when dealerships trumpeted the new arrivals. “The start of a model year was an event,” Butler tells Ward’s during a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.