COLORADO SPRINGS — General Motors Corp. continues its push to adopt advanced suspension technology with its latest development, a new, fast-acting semi-active suspension system that employs no extra hydraulics and requires miniscule power input. The automaker's '02 Cadillac Seville STS will be the first vehicle in the world to offer MagneRide, a valveless damping system — developed in conjunction with Delphi Automotive Systems — that can adjust “on the fly” from tight damping for sharp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.