LAKE FOREST, IL – Cadillac has lost the most dealers of all General Motors Co. divisions, going from 1,500 to little more than 500, says James Vurpillat, GM’s director of international marketing and brand development. That still leaves GM’s premium brand with more dealers than Lexus’ 260 stores, he tells the media at a presentation of the ’10 Cadillac SRX cross/utility vehicle here. CUVs account for 25% of all U.S. luxury vehicle sales, a market dominated by Lexus, Vurpillat says. Yet, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.