DEARBORN, MI -- Cadillac’s SRX crossover vehicle will hit the marketplace during the second quarter of 2003 and differentiate itself from competitors that have been on the market for years with its performance capabilities, says the division’s top executive at an industry conference here. Mark LaNeve, marketing general manager, also reveals there will be variations of the Escalade and denies General Motors Corp. already is awarding parts contracts to suppliers for the Cadillac Cien super ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.