Architects of California’s push to regulate vehicle greenhouse gases will tell the Environmental Protection Agency in a hearing in Washington today they are not interested in a single national emissions standard. Proponents also are expected to demand the Obama Admin. make any future taxpayer-funded assistance for Detroit auto makers contingent on their compliance with the stricter California mandate. “(The auto makers) have to be on board,” car-dealer Adam Lee says Wednesday in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.