Next year’s U.S. arrival of the Holden Monaro coupe rebadged as a modern-day Pontiac GTO could do plenty to spark a little “excitement” in General Motors Corp.’s performance brand. If Reeves Callaway has his way, the Pontiac GTO will offer as an option a high-output version of the car's standard LS1 5.7L OHV V-8 engine. The founder of Callaway Cars Inc., the company well known for producing limited-edition high-performance models such as the Callaway C12 Corvette, is offering GM a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.