General Motors Corp. will make an official announcement Tuesday, Sept. 3, confirming plans to build the forthcoming Chevy Tracker replacement – called the Equinox – at its Ingersoll, Ont., Canada-based CAMI Automotive Inc. joint venture assembly plant with Suzuki Motor Corp., Ward’s has learned. Saturn Vue Sources also tell Ward’s CAMI President Simon Boag will be transferred by Oct. 1 to GM’s Oshawa, Ont., Canada, car assembly complex, where he will replace former plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.