The Canadian government has approved amendments to the Canadian Environmental Protection Act to develop regulations that would mandate a 5% renewable content in gasoline by 2010 and 2% renewable content in diesel fuel and heating oil by 2012. The government says its renewable fuels strategy will reduce greenhouse-gas emissions to the equivalent of taking 1 million cars off of Canadian roads, enough to stretch a solid line of vehicles from Montreal to Vancouver. “The government of Canada ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.