Sales of Class 4-8 trucks in Canada rose 2.3% in July, compared to like-1998 and are now running 3.6% ahead of last year's sales. Big truck sales as a group (five classes) posted sales of 2,862 in July, compared to 2,797 from the same month year-ago. Sales of Class 7 trucks soared 16% (429 vs. 370), leading all big truck classes in July. Class 8 sales increased less than a half percent (2,341 vs. 2,333), but are 2% ahead of year-ago's pace for the first seven months. Class 6 deliveries ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.