Medium- and heavy-duty truck sales in Canada grew in May, as combined deliveries rose 20.9% compared to year-ago, 3,964 units vs. 3,280. Sales of Class 8 vehicles rose 17.8% in May to 2,989 trucks. All truck companies posted gains, sans AB Volvo, where sales dropped 52.4%. PACCAR Inc. and International Truck & Engine Corp. (Navistar) had the largest percentage gains in May, climbing 62.1% (574 vs. 354) and 38.4% (670 vs. 484), respectively. Medium-duty truck sales were up 31.4% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.