DETROIT – Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada declined 22% in November to 2,171 units from the 2,782 Class 4-8 rigs sold during like-2000. The decline continues the industry’s downward trend in 2001 with sales of 28,887 -- off 26.6% through the first 11 months compared to year ago’s 39,342 delivery total (See related data ). Of the five big truck sectors, four posted declines in November. Deliveries of heavy-duty trucks totaled 1,228 units, a decline of 26.8% from the 1,678 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.