November sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada continued a downward trend which now spans five months. Class 4-8 sales fell 25.8% to 2,807 units, compared to 3,785 in November 1999 (26 selling days, both months). This decline is steeper than October's decrease, which saw sales drop 17.3%. The sales spiral contributed to a year-to-date decline of 6.4% compared to the first 11 months of 1999. Through November this year, Class 4-8 sales were 39,421, compared to 42,111 in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.