Big-truck sales in Canada rose 14.8% in February on a daily rate basis, as combined medium- and heavy-duty deliveries reached 2,574 units. The performance put sector sales at 5,014 units for the first two months of 2004, a gain of 20.3% from year-ago levels. (See related data: Ward's Canada New Truck Sales by Weight Class - February 2004) Class 8 sales totaled 1,690 units in February, outpacing like-2003’s 1,497 deliveries by 12.9%. Among the big winners were PACCAR Inc., which saw ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.