Canadian sales of Class 4-8 trucks wound up about on par with year-ago levels for the month of February. Medium- and heavy-duty deliveries totaled 2,774 units combined, up slightly from 2,762 a year-ago. Separately, medium-duty sales were weak, falling 18.3% on a 25.7% drop in Class 7 and 2.7% dip in Class 5 deliveries. Class 8 sales rose 6.9%, led by a 60.2% hike at Freightliner Corp. and 53.1% jump at Volvo Trucks North America Inc. February Canada New-Truck Sales by GVW Class ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.