Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada slowed during April, as combined deliveries of 3,820 units represented a 6.5% decline from year-ago. Class 8 sales dipped 6.0% to 2,827 trucks, with Mack Trucks Inc. and Paccar Inc. alone among companies posting increases in the segment. Paccar has gained nearly five points of Class 8 market share so far this year. Medium-duty truck sales dipped slightly, falling 7.8% to 993 units, with a 25.0% slump in Class 7 sales offsetting gains in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.