The Canadian medium- and heavy-duty truck market bounced back in October, as combined Class 4-8 sales rose 7.4% from year-ago, reversing a 1.6% slide in September. Combined, medium- and heavy-truck sales rose to 3,780 units in October, up from 2,980 in like-1998. Class 4-7 sales, alone, jumped 14.2% to 835 units, from 549 in October 1998. All segments showed gains, with Class 5 up 210.3% to 162 units, Class 6 rising 11.7% to 127 and Class 7 up 10.6% to 546. (No Class 4 trucks are sold in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.