Canada's big truck market continues the bounce-back from a slumping April, rising 14.3% in June. Combined Class 4-8 volume of 3,866 units during the month bested like-1999's 3,383 (both months with 26 selling days), as medium-duty sales soared 49.5% and Class 8 deliveries climbed 5.0%. Among the medium-duties, only Class 7 suffered a decline (-5.4%) in June. For the first half, Class 4-7 sales stand at 5,652, up 26.0% from year-ago's 4,485. Class 8 sales total 15,937, good for a 6.5% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.