Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada suffered a significant drop in January, as deliveries reached only 1,925 units, down 11% on a daily rate basis vs. year-ago. Class 8 sales slipped 3.5% to 1,285 units, despite gains at Volvo Trucks of North America Inc. and Freightliner Corp. Medium-duty sales fell 23.0% to 640 units, with Class 4 posting the biggest decline, down 56%. Only 54 units of Class 4 trucks were sold in the country during the month, compared with 118 in January ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.