Total Canadian medium- and heavy-duty truck sales fell 5.9% in August to 2,821 units, from year-ago’s 2,997, Ward’s data shows. A 26.8% decline in Class 7 deliveries accounted for most of the drop, offsetting a 140.5% increase in Class 6 models. Related document: Ward’s Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class - August 2008 Class 8 sales slid 6.1%, largely due to International Truck and Engine Corp.’s 38.6% decline to 270 units. Volvo Truck North America Inc. and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.