DETROIT – Implementation of Canada’s Customs Self Assessment (CSA) Program has been delayed pending further talks with Washington and the release by Ottawa of a new federal budget, Ward’s has learned. A Canada Customs spokesman tells Ward’s that CSA’s launch, tentatively scheduled for Dec. 3, has been postponed indefinitely because of harmonization concerns raised during talks between Ottawa and Washington see related story . He says both sides concluded implementation of the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.