November sales in Canada posted their sixth straight increase and 10th gain so far this year, led by Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd. and General Motors of Canada Ltd., as well as some of the smaller volume companies (see data p.2). Total vehicle sales — including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty trucks (to be revised later this month) — numbered 122,052, for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 4,694, 10.5% above year-ago. Light vehicle sales alone had a DSR of 4,591, 11.4% above last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.