Canada light-vehicle sales nose-dived in December to their steepest year-over-year decline in more than a decade, although 2003 remains the country’s second-best sales year on record. December volume totaled 109,906, for a daily selling rate of 4,227 – 26 selling days – compared with 5,851 in like-2002 over 24 selling days. December’s DSR was a 27.8% decline from year-ago, the largest December sales decrease since 1986. (See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.