Canada’s light-vehicle market is making a comeback. Sales in June totaled 161,242 for a daily selling rate of 6,202, 7.5% above year-ago – 26 selling days both periods. It marked the sixth time in the last eight months deliveries increased over year-ago. Sales declined from the year-ago period in 18 of the prior 20 months. Deliveries for the first-half of 2005 are 2.3% ahead of year-ago: 806,653 vs. 788,725. Thus, barring a sharp second-half downturn, the Canadian light-vehicle market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.