Canada light-vehicle sales increased over the same year-ago period for the fourth straight month in August, based on daily selling rates (DSR). Deliveries totaled 142,242 for a DSR over the month’s 25 selling days of 5,875, 3.2% above August 2004’s 5,671 (24 selling days). (See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) The increase follows big gains of 21.1% in July and 7.5% in June, as well as a slight rise of 0.8% in May. The June and July performances largely were due ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.