Canada’s new light-vehicle November daily selling pace bested that of the prior year by 13.4% on a volume of 115,517 vs. 101,958, according to Ward’s data. Comeback kids, Chrysler Canada Inc. and General Motors of Canada Ltd., led the pack with daily rate increases of 33.1% and 26.7% respectively, while Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd. posted a 15.4% gain. At 15,199 units, Chrysler deliveries included highest-ever November sales of the Dodge Grand Caravan minivan, Journey cross/utility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.