Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada fell 25.1% in May to 3,973 units from year-ago’s 5,099, with Classes 8 and 5 the only segments posting declines. Related document: Ward’s Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class – May 2007 Class 8 sales slumped 37.0% to 2,433 units, as all truck makers in the segment saw deliveries tumble. Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s Volvo Truck brand was the biggest loser, with sales down 62.3% to 137 units from 349 year-ago. Freightliner LLC’s Sterling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.