DETROIT – Canada light-vehicle sales rolled to their 11th consecutive increase in August, bringing year-to-date sales to more than 100,000 units ahead of like-2001. Canada light-vehicle sales totaled 147,709 units for a daily selling rate of 5,471 – 27 selling days – 4.3% above same-month 2001’s 5,246 (26 selling days). Sales for the first eight months stand at 1,159,358, 9.2% ahead of year-ago’s 1,056,955. (view related data: Canada August Light Vehicle Sales ) General Motors of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.