July vehicle sales in Canada increased for the 14th straight month over the same year-ago period, with gains for both cars and trucks. Total vehicle sales — including estimates for some medium- and heavy-duty truck sales that will be reported later this month — totaled 130,006 in July. That worked out to a daily selling rate (DSR) of 5,200 — 25 selling days — 4.2% ahead of like-1999's 4,991 — 26 selling days. Canada remains well on its way to a record sales year. Year-to-date vehicle sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.