Canada light-vehicle sales declined for the third straight month in May from like-2002, although they did make a strong rebound from the prior-month’s decline. Light-vehicle sales totaled 182,452 in May, for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 7,017, only a hair’s width below prior-year’s DSR of 7,038 – 26 selling days both periods. May’s downturn slows declines of 9.1% in April and 1.3% in March. (See related data: Canada May Sales) Sales for the Big Three during the month fell ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.