Canada enjoyed a year-on-year sales gain in September for the sixth consecutive month. Delivery of 131,616 vehicles marked a 0.9% gain over last year’s 135,622, based on daily sales rates (25 days this year vs. 26 in 2006). Third-quarter sales of 432,019 units were 3.0% ahead of year-ago’s 430,607. With losses in only two months so far this year, Canada’s 9-month tally of 1,293,094 vehicles represents a 3.9% rise from like-2006’s 1,244,704. Related document: Ward’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.