DETROIT – Canada sales of new light vehicles slowed in April but the market still recorded its seventh straight increase over the same year-ago month. After six consecutive double-digit gains, April sales increased 2.9% to a daily selling rate of 6,586 – 25 selling days – compared with like-2001’s 6,400 over 23 selling days. Actual volume totaled 164,638 units, bringing year-to-date sales to 909,522, 12.2% ahead of year-ago. Part of the reason for the slowed growth is a comparison with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.