Canada vehicle sales in April cruised to their 11th straight increase and, like the U.S., have a good start on becoming an all-time high for the year (see data, p.2). Vehicle sales — including an estimate for some medium- and heavy-duty brands — totaled 146,186 in April, for a daily selling rate (DSR) of 6,091 over the month's 24 selling days, 6.5% above same-month 1999's 5,718 (25 selling days). Year-to-date vehicle sales through April 30 total 494,100, 6.5% ahead of the first four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.